Note: our products are handcrafted and the unique texture and shapes reflect their individualistic characters and creations.
1.1. These Terms & Conditions apply to products purchased via www.isaaka.com or placed through Social Media, or offline on phone or chat or through our Customer Service Team which are all assets managed by Isaka Creations (brand ISAAKA), a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, (“Company” or “Isaka Creations” and its successors and assigns)
1.3. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE SUPPLY TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THE WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER ASSET OF THE LABEL CORP. FOR ANY PURCHASE OR SERVICE.
RETURN & REFUND
Upon receiving your complaint, isaaka.com shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the complaint and if we are convinced that the complaint is genuine, we will provide for a replacement if the product in stock, if not in stock, the same amount of store credit will be provided to the customer after authentication of return product is thoroughly processed by isaaka.com and the product is received back to Isaka Creations. To authenticate, Isaka Creations will require photographic evidence of the issue. If the complaint is frivolous or baseless, we reserve the right to take legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by isaaka.com in this regard.
In order to return any products, you are required to comply with the below-mentioned conditions, viz:
• Please notify isaaka.com of receipt of a/an international/damaged/ defective product/service within 24 hours of your order reaching you. If you are unable to do so within 24 hours, Isaka Creations shall not be held liable for the failure to replace the order;
• isaaka.com will not arrange a pick-up of all or any products, customers are requested to send back the order on their own cost to the address: Isaaka, 6 C Hoskote Industrial Area, Bangalore, Karnataka, India 562114 .
• Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels, barcodes, user manual, warranty card and invoices etc.
• It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage to products during transit
• The returned products are subject to verification and checks by isaaka.com in order to determine the legitimacy of the complaint/return. If the claim is or is not legitimate, customer will be required to bear the shipping costs for the product. * These conditions will not apply to products where the defects could not, using reasonable diligence, be discovered, at the time of delivery.
If a product returned is duly accepted by Isaaka.com, and only if the product is not in stock for replacement, the value of said product, as originally paid (deduction of GST will be application) by you will be refunded in the form of a store credit/voucher. If the product can be repaired by the workshop, Isaaka.com would get the same repaired and send it back to you where in the courier charges will again be borne by the Customer/buyer.
• A promo code, once used shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order either by you or isaaka.com
No Compensation Policy: If the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the website did not meet your expectations, no compensation will be given in the form of product exchanges, returns or store credits. The customer cannot request compensation for any reason, including but not limited to: any variation in the finish or appearance of the final product; any delay in delivery caused by unforeseen circumstances; any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damage of any kind caused by a product; missed opportunities to avail certain discounts; any issue with our delivery partners or their personnel; any voucher which got deactivated due to the end of expiry date; unavailability of items which the customer tried to purchase etc. Unreasonable and unlawful requests for compensation, over and above the entitled refund, will be treated as a loss to business cases. isaaka.com holds the rights to cancel orders and block accounts of such customers without any prior notice.